Recent Stories

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Movie Review: Terminator Salvation


I just got back from seeing T4 and it's basically garbage. There is only one scene worth watching (I won't spoil unless you contact me and I'll tell you) but the rest of the film is just Blah Blah Blah, judgement day, Blah Blah Blah, follow me if you want to survive. The movie is pound for pound an action film, but I feel it lost its charm. The original story was all about one machine chasing after another person. That's it! Now we have five or six unnecessary characters that add nothing to the story. And when I saw that only good scene in the film, I perked up once again, because the original formula was revisited; and you know what? It worked! For the five to ten minutes of screen time it still worked. And then just like that...it was gone once again. So in the end, T4, is no better than T3, and definitely no where near as good as the first or T2. Hopefully if there is another Terminator film, the makers employ the original formula once again. Do not make it a vehicle to premiere new talent, or useless eye candy. There is a place and time for that, but not during a race to save mankind.
2 out of 5 stars

No comments:

AddThis

Puck Heads