Recent Stories

Friday, July 31, 2009

The Alleged Steriod List Leaked?!?!

MLB took another hit with the news that David Ortiz tested positive in 2003 for PED (performance enhancing drugs) and is reeling right now. Ortiz happens to be another one of the players that is on the "list" that everyone keeps talking about. A few years back, MLB did some anonymous testing of players, and promised their names would never be released to the media.

Since then, one by one, players are being outed in a way I find to be despicable. I am not condoning steroids, but I am condemning MLB for tricking its players into coming forward and then feeding them to the wolves. Now it seems players and coaches alike are getting tired of this modern day burning at the stake, and are calling for this "list" to be revealed.


Over at Rotoworld.com, there's a forum discussion where the "alleged" anonymous steroid list has been leaked. The names listed are somewhat surprising, but then again not. Now its not certain whether this list is legit or not, so read it knowing that. I noticed there are more Redsox, and Yankee players than other teams, but be that as it may, there are some interesting names, and some surprising. One thing to consider; the players on this list are frequent visitors to the disabled list which makes sense considering the negative affects of steroids on a persons body. The list is after the jump but first my list:


Names I expected that are on the list? Barry Bonds, Ortiz, Manny, Sosa.

Names I did not expect on the list that are? K-rod, Scott Spezio, Milton Bradley.

Names I thought I would see but did not? Pujols


The list:


1.Nomar Garciaparra

2.Manny Ramirez

3.Johnny Damon

4.Trot Nixon

5.David Ortiz

6.Shea Hillenbrand

7.Derek Lowe

8.Pedro Martinez

9.Brian Roberts

10.Jay Gibbons

11.Melvin Mora

12.Jerry Hairston

13.Jason Giambi

14.Alfonso Soriano

15.Raul Mondesi

16. Aaron Boone

17.Andy Pettitte

18.Jose Contreras

19.Roger Clemens

20.Carlos Delgado

21.Vernon Wells

22.Frank Catalanotto

23.Kenny Rogers

24.Magglio Ordonez

25.Sandy Alomar

26.Bartolo Colon

27.Brent Abernathy

28.Jose Lima

29.Milton Bradley

30.Casey Blake

31.Danys Baez

32.Craig Monroe

33.Dmitri Young

34.Alex Sanchez

35.Eric Chavez

36.Miguel Tejada

37.Eric Byrnes

38.Jose Guillen

39.Keith Foulke

40.Ricardo Rincon

41.Bret Boone

42.Mike Cameron

43.Randy Winn

44.Ryan Franklin

45.Freddy Garcia

46.Rafael Soriano

47.Scott Spiezio

48.Troy Glaus

49.Francisco Rodriguez

50.Ben Weber

51.Alex Rodriguez

52.Juan Gonzalez

53.Rafael Palmeiro

54.Carl Everett

55.Javy Lopez

56.Gary Sheffield

57.Mike Hampton

58.Ivan Rodriguez

59.Derrek Lee

60.Bobby Abreu

61.Terry Adams

62.Fernando Tatis

63.Livan Hernandez

64.Hector Almonte

65.Tony Armas

66.Dan Smith

67.Roberto Alomar

68.Cliff Floyd

69.Roger Cedeno

70.Jeromy Burnitz

71.Moises Alou

72.Sammy Sosa

73.Corey Patterson

74.Carlos Zambrano

75.Mark Prior

76.Kerry Wood

77.Matt Clement

78.Antonio Alfonseca

79.Juan Cruz

80.Aramis Ramirez

81.Craig Wilson

82.Kris Benson

83.Richie Sexson

84.Geoff Jenkins

85.Valerio de los Santos

86.Benito Santiago

87.Rich Aurilia

88.Barry Bonds

89.Andres Galarraga

90.Jason Schmidt

91.Felix Rodriguez

92.Jason Christiansen

93.Matt Herges

94.Paul Lo Duca

95.Shawn Green

96.Jeromy Burnitz

97.Adrian Beltre

98.Eric Gagne

99.Guillermo Mota

100.Luis Gonzalez

101.Todd Helton

102.Ryan Klesko

103.Gary Matthews

104.Oliver Perez

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pujols must be getting some amazing shit to not make the list. Had to expect Nomar was on it based on his quote yesterday.

. said...

that remains to be seen. I think thats what the clear was suppose to be; but alas even that wasn't stealth enough

AddThis

Puck Heads