
Well with all the news that happened two weeks ago, everything seems slow around here. Not much has happened in terms of sports either. Today is the all-star game for MLB, and as of this writing the Angels of Los Angeles, now known as Anaheim are in first place.....yep, that's about as excited as I can get for baseball. The good news? The Anaheim Ducks released their preseason schedule and their first game is in the middle of September! That just lessens the amount of days before puck drop in Anaheim! I will be there, and can not wait!
Coming up for me, will be Comic Con, in what I believe is its last year in San Diego. It's a love/hate thing with CC. The good things about it are all the studios showing up to present their latest films and TV programming. Celebrities showing up and others making surprise appearances. The bad news? Its unbelievably crowded! Every one and their grand kids show up, which makes for a very humid convention center. So as the days get closer (its a week from weds), I prepare for the physical and mental mind melt that is Comic Con!
No comments:
Post a Comment