Wednesday, September 29, 2010
I Spoke Too Soon: Kings Demolish Ducks!
Wow the Kings destroyed the Ducks in the their preseason match up at the Staples Center last night. Although these games do not "count", the boys could at least have some pride and show up! I am sure the Los Angeles crowd felt like it was game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals. This was one of the games I thought of attending early on but sure glad I didn't. Anyhow, in the words of sports great Mike Scioscia, time to turn the page. Actually, that is not a good example, considering the Angels are playing like garbage this year. I think it's time to take that book with all the pages and throw it out the window. Duck fans, lets dust your shoulder off and move on.....the 2010 season begins in a few days. I hope the new captain, rumored to be *******, set them straight, and is ready to lead this team. Go Ducks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment