Recent Stories

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Game 9: REDWINGS Beat the DUCKS!

Wow. I watched tonight's game and just shook my head. To say that funny things happen in Detroit would be an understatement. The referees must have nice cars, or a very nice changing room or something. No. NO. NO. I won't do this! I am not going to start with "the refs stole the game from us" routine. Enough is enough. Pavel Datsucks just beat us, plain and simple. The REDS applied pressure until the very end and they never stopped playing. The Ducks did. The entire defense stood around and if I could caption the players with bubbles it would go like this. DUCK D-man #1: "I'm tired. only 1 more minute to go and we win." DUCK D-man #2: "what do you want to have for dinner tonight? Spaghetti or steak?" Ducks D-man #3: "a show of hands, who here thinks @adamjbrady 's blogs are lame?" Duck D-man #4: "hey guys, what's Pavel doing? Whose got Pavel?" Ducks D-men #1, #2 and #3: "What?" "Huh?" SCOORREE!!

The Ducks were so tired from playing a determined REDWING team, and figured there was no way they would come back, and gave this one back to DETROIT. Well, it's a shame, up until the last 20 seconds, the Ducks played a good game in DETROIT. It's always fun to see how these two teams can pull the best out of each other come game time.

Go DUCKS!!

No comments:

AddThis

Puck Heads