I must say the first thing that looked unusual to me in this game is the fact that there was no Marty Turco in sight. He's been such a fixture with Dallas, that it just seems strange. Its like when Teemu was an Avalanche....just didn't seem right. Anyhow, the Ducks continue the streak with a defeat of the Stars at home. As stated before, the reason for urgency with gathering points is the fact that the Ducks have up to 4 games more games played than teams in the West. So right now every point is invaluable. The thing that troubles me right now is that the Kings are not planning on losing anytime soon. They have an incredible 8-0 record at home currently....so they definitely pose a problem down the road, as well as in the playoffs to any team playing them in Los Angeles.
For now, I'll keep this update short and sweet, kind of like a power player's attention span, and just say that I am looking forward to Chi-town tonight....Ducks and Hawks....and TURCO!!!
Go Ducks!!


No comments:
Post a Comment