Thursday, November 25, 2010
Ducks, Hawks, and Turkey!!
Well, after such an entertaining string of victories, as expected, Duck fans are down on their team once again. Boy, I'd hate being a player on this team, cause as soon as things turn sour, every fan and their grandmother turns into NHL coach of the year and quarterbacks from their respective twitter couch. Anyhow, the Ducks look to get back into the swing of things with a post-thanksgiving matinee tomorrow against the Hawks. There's no need talking about whether their opponents are winning or losing....in todays NHL, every game is up in the air and in no way predictable like before. One can only hope the boys don't stuff too much turkey in their gizzards and can come out and burn some calories on the ice. It will also be the day the Ducks unveil their new 3rd jerseys, so I can already imagine the huge moan and groan from all the fans that hate, and yet purchase one. I swear, Duck fans can be so whiny sometimes. Well, Happy Turkey Day and Go Ducks!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment