Recent Stories

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

game 11: Sharks drown the Ducks

Well, I'm going to cut to the chase with this post and say that the Sharks devoured the Ducks in this game. I think the Sharks still hate the Ducks for ousting them in the playoffs when they have the best team on the ice and best chance at a Stanley Cup. I can still remember the media bashing Joe Thorton the entire series. Anyhow, the Ducks lose, so let's move on.

I want to address all the arm-chair puck heads that continue to complain about Bob Murry and his lack of moves. In fact, Murry stirred the pot by making remarks in the local paper to the effect that he would rather deal a member of the Getzlaf, Ryan, Perry combo, rather fire the coach! Well, you can imagine Duck fans on twitter responded the way Bob Murray expected his players to, I'm sure. He made those remarks to get an emotional response. Hanging in the balance, are warm, sunny winters and the beach! That seems to be enough motivation for Hockey players, as they all seem to love to come to California, specifically Southern Cali. Will his threat work? Maybe. Maybe not. Either way, Murray can see, the same thing any veteran fan of the game can see. There's a problem with chemistry on the ice. I've read it before, and I'll repeat it here again, You need chemistry to win. You do not win championships with high profile players, unless there is team chemistry.


One down, two more to go?
 Anyhow, arm-chair puck heads will continue to whine, and claim to know more, so rather than worry about them, I 'll watch hockey. Bob Murray, I think it's realistic to say, that if the Ducks 2010 season looks lost before the break, there will be many changes. So shake up the clubhouse, say and do whatever you have to do in order for those professional athletes to earn their money.
Go Ducks!!!

No comments:

AddThis

Puck Heads