Recent Stories

Saturday, May 2, 2009

No Suspension for playing Hockey






So the NHL rules that there would be no suspension for the hit Brown did on Detroit's' Hudler. Shocking? A little. As Randy "The Head" Carlyle said, its a contact sport. Hudler got hit because he was too busy admiring his pass. I totally agree and for once am thankful the NHL got it right. If Hudler doesn't want to split his skull, then next time keep your head up and take off that pussy ass shield!


And finally as a side note, I want to address the so called analyst on the V.S. channel. Keith Jones almost cried like a little child when they went to intermission and he was beside himself saying that Mike Brown played his last play in the series. he called for a suspension and pointed his authoritative finger like a father yelling at his child (which the big man probably does), vilifying Brown. Hey Jonsey, I thought you guys were supposed to be unbiased? Your Red Wings jersey nearly fell out of your suit jacket when you were crying. Why don't you stick to the facts and don't go and make any rulings before the NHL does. Obviously the NHL saw something you didn't, or maybe you saw something no one else did. Whatever the case may be....just shut up.

1 comment:

SK eleven said...

NICE!

I am really surprised that the media uproar didn't cause this to be a suspension...but I think it was the right call.

AddThis

Puck Heads