
Well since every blogger on the net, and their mother has pretty much said all that can be said, I'll sum this one up quickly. Wings played a good game and the refs gave the home team a lot of advantages. Ducks played well and recovered nicely each time a goal was scored. Hiller did great for his first playoff game against the Wings and is a quick learner. I think he'll have the Red Machine figured out in the next game. The Brown hit was, as one CBC analyst out it, "a good old fashion hockey hit." I have a hunch the NHL will let this one go; I don't know why, I just do. The Wings won because the Ducks forgot about Lindstrom. This game should have gone to OT. And finally, the ducks lost the first game of the series in 2006 on the road to beating the Wings in 6. This Ducks team will study, and learn and come back strong in game 2.
No comments:
Post a Comment