Recent Stories

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wrath of Con 2009


last night's wrath of Con party was amazing! Here's a blow by blow of what went on:

First....they had TNA wrestling there (at the Hard Rock Sand Diego) and a ring set up. there was a 20 minute tag team match (which was boring as heck) but every one was drunk ad just loving the hits and falls

I spoke to Robert englund for 20 minutes about Freddy Krueger, and how the new one looks good, blah blah blah...I told him to do monsterpalooza, asked if he knew my buddy,Verne Langdon, he does!. it was cool

Then little Daniel Harris...the little girl from Halloween 5! she was sooo cute, still looks the same, maybe 25? anyhow,

then spoke to a drunk Kane Hodder the best of all the Jason's from Friday the 13th, cause hes the only one to have done more than 1, and 5 total., plus my favorite....Jason X!

met Brandon Routh! David Faustino, Seth Green, singer Daughtry, Peter Jackson, Harry Knowles

...but by far the best of the best....I met Kurt angle. I was already drunk at the time, and i told him about my brother and how i wrestled, and we use to go all the time, and he says "call him". i said what? he told me to get him on the phone. i explain, you wont be able to understand him so just talk to him, so i call.. and angle talks to my bro like a solid 3-4 minutes....thanking him, telling him hes a champ, , whatever, then i tell my mom to hold the phone....and i tell Kurt, that's my mom, shes a fan too, and he says let me talk to her....so he talks back and forth with her for like 3 minutes,....then he asks where i live, I tell him OC, he says there's a TNA show in Oct in Irvine, he takes my phone number and says (whether true or not) ill call you in Oct when the show comes around, and set it up so you and your mom and brother can go, front row seats, and then meet the guys backstage...I was like, really? he says yea. so he puts me in his blackberry and shows it to me, and then I tell him, I already thought you were a great athlete, now i think your a great human being. we hugged, and i left him alone

No comments:

AddThis

Puck Heads