Recent Stories

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Game 2: Ducks lose to Nashville

Well, um, err, I don't really know what to say. Our good "friend" Adam Brady is already doing damage control and tweeting "Its' just game 2." That tells me that the Ducks brass are just as worried as the fans are. The defense looked weak and tired; and yes it was a back to back game but in my opinion the Ducks have used that excuse as a crutch every year! There are plenty of teams that have back to backs and still win. I have always asked the question why can't the Ducks do that? It goes without saying the Ducks need to spend some cash and get two D-men AND PRONTO! I don't care from where. But you win championships with defense and right now, the Ducks cannot win a championship. Of course all this is made worse by the fact that over in Phoenix, our former goalie is tearing things up, as well as up north in Toronto. You can't have it all, but I don't want the Ducks to fall into oblivion after a cup win like past winners. I guess that's why the CUP is the hardest trophy in sports to win. Well Ducks fans, game 2 is in the books. Right now the immediate goal is to get that first win. Monday looks good for that. GO DUCKS!!

No comments:

AddThis

Puck Heads