~~~~~~~~~~
HBO 24/7
If you haven't been watching the coverage of the Pens and Caps on HBO, then your missing out! Its great. I hope for big ratings, so more teams are featured. HBO already features the NFL every season with their Hard Knocks series covering preseason training, so it would be awesome for HBO to do the same for the NHL. Who wouldn't want to be in the locker room when the Shark's coach unleashes a barrage of "You guys want to be choke artists again this year?! The Fucking play like you're playing now!" Or listen in on conversations between Ducks players as they go bowling on a night out of bonding. I for one am enthralled with the behind the scenes footage, and hope HBO and the NHL work something out. I would have enjoyed the same 24/7 coverage on the previous Classics because of the characters involved in those games. Coverage would have included Chris Pronger and the Flyers, Boston, the Redwings, and the Hawks. As it stands, I was a fan of the inside the NHL DVDs that would come out featuring player's candid moments on the ice and off. HBO, give me more NHL!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment