I've heard of taking two steps forward and two steps back but this is ridiculous. The Ducks lose two in a row and of course, everyone else in the Pacific wins. Talk about losing four points a day. The Ducks look to rebound tonight (unfortunately) against a hot Tim Thomas and Boston Bruins. Both teams share the same amount of points and Thomas is "unstoppable" as of late. He has been so good that even when the Bruins lose games the press still loves him. That's pretty darn good!! Guess there's plenty of Kool-aid to go around.
I saw an interesting story on KUKLA's KORNER in which he discusses the fact that the Ducks play more back-to-back games than anyone else in the NHL. According to their source STATS LLC, the Ducks also always play their second game against teams that have had at least two days rest!!! WTF??
Look with the recent Collin Campbell "BIASED" E-MAILS and now this, it's becoming more evident that the game is designed to benefit some teams more than others. *COUGH* red wings *COUGH. Officiating is always fishy when original 6 teams come to town, and anytime marquee players are involved. But ever since the 2007 season, I agree, that the NHL has done all they can to punish the Ducks any which way possible. Most people will say the Ducks "beat" their way to winning the cup that year...well I agree. They had to because not only were they fighting teams on the ice, but in the NHL front office as well.
GO DUCKS!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment